Benefits of Becoming a Member
There are numerous benefits to joining an organization like MNA. Below is a summary of just a few of the benefits you will receive when you become a member. In joining MNA, you will:
- Be part of a 65-year-old conservation organization with a proven track record as an active land conservancy engaged in ongoing stewardship and acquisition programs.
- Know that you are making a difference in the protection of more than 10,000 acres of Michigan’s most special natural areas with a focus on rare species and habitats.
- Join an organization in which the members elect a Board of Trustees, who in turn decide policy and practice for projects and initiatives at sanctuaries throughout the state.
- Gain access to the latest MNA updates and news through publications like Michigan Nature magazine, as well as sanctuary guides, trail maps, and road maps.
- Find an easy connection to Michigan-specific environmental news and education pieces on our website, email blasts, social media, and blog.
- Receive invitations to a selection from the more than 100 events hosted by MNA each year, including educational activities and annual events like hikes, field trips, presentations, and volunteer days as well the Race for Michigan Nature, Recognition Dinner, and Annual Meeting.
How to Join
You can join MNA and begin supporting our efforts right now by entering your information here. You may also choose to join by contacting our office with credit card or check information. Join now by selecting one of the following categories:
- Individual Membership - $35 - for individuals wishing to support our efforts
- Living Lightly - $20 - for students, seniors and others with financial difficulty
- Family Membership - $60 - for two or more individuals who live together
- *full descriptions of categories can be found here