Friday, Apr 1, 2022
MNA Nature Sanctuaries remain open from dawn to dusk for individuals and families wishing to get outside to enjoy nature. We ask that visitors adhere to state and CDC guidelines and recommendations.
- Check local traffic, weather, and health conditions prior to traveling to an MNA sanctuary
- Do not visit an MNA sanctuary if sick or if you have been in contact with someone who is or has been sick recently
- Keep hand sanitizer or, if possible, soap and water in your vehicle for hand washing
At the Sanctuary
- Come back another day if it looks as if the sanctuary is busy with visitors
- Give others plenty of space on trails
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after you visit, use hand sanitizer if soap and water not immediately available
- Abide by our sanctuary rules, found here and always in effect!
- Stay safe and enjoy your time outdoors!